MOSDOH Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does any one know how to complete the clinical experience section on the secondary app if we don’t have any paid dental experience to input? It would let me submit my secondary without first completing that field.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the supplemental, it asks about evaluations but I already submitted my aadsas app and it included my evaluations. Where it asks for professor education, I only input the institution they graduated from or the institution that I worked with them?
 
For the supplemental, it asks about evaluations but I already submitted my aadsas app and it included my evaluations. Where it asks for professor education, I only input the institution they graduated from or the institution that I worked with them?
Professor education means where they graduated from, thats what i wrote, their school and class year
 
Interview #5
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: Email
Application complete date: 8/16/22
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading any section below a 17): 21/20/19/20 No section below a 17
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/06/22
Method of interview: in person
 
Interview #6
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 7/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/21/No
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
Notification date: 10/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/13
Application complete date: 9/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/21/No
Method of interview: virtual
 
Interview #1
Notification date: 10/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/13
Application complete date: 9/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/21/No
Method of interview: virtual
Congratulations!! What dates were there to choose from?
 
Interview #1
Notification date: 10/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/13
Application complete date: 9/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/21/No
Method of interview: virtual
Congrats! Did you ever talk to the school over the phone?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

predentstudent6zo looks like you have a couple of options to choose from as far as schools/states go!​

Honestly it is such a big blessing and I'm so excited! All 4 years of hard work have been for this moment 🙂 I've been so stressed out because of my subpar stats. I'm not sure where you are in your application process but I believe in you! YOU CAN DO IT and you WILL definitely become a dentist in the future!
 
Anyone get an email regarding remaining on interview list until end of March?
I just received this as well. It was asking for my status in regards to committing to a dental school and if I was interested in interviewing should a spot open up. Hopefully this is a good sign..?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad