MOSDOH Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does any one know how to complete the clinical experience section on the secondary app if we don’t have any paid dental experience to input? It would let me submit my secondary without first completing that field.

Does any one know how to complete the clinical experience section on the secondary app if we don’t have any paid dental experience to input? It would let me submit my secondary without first completing that field.
I just put N/A in all the boxes and then in the description said I didn't do any.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For the supplemental, it asks about evaluations but I already submitted my aadsas app and it included my evaluations. Where it asks for professor education, I only input the institution they graduated from or the institution that I worked with them?

For the supplemental, it asks about evaluations but I already submitted my aadsas app and it included my evaluations. Where it asks for professor education, I only input the institution they graduated from or the institution that I worked with them?
Professor education means where they graduated from, thats what i wrote, their school and class year

When do they start interviewing? It has been super quiet!

When do they start interviewing? It has been super quiet!
I have no clue when interviews start. The interview tracker says that invites have not been sent out and I have not heard anything since submitting my application information.

Its so quiet in here compared to ASDOH

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone contacted the school to ask about interview invites?

Interview #5
School: Columbia
Notification date: 9/7
Method of notification: Email
Application complete date: 8/16/22
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading any section below a 17): 21/20/19/20 No section below a 17
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/06/22
Method of interview: in person

Interview #6
Notification date: 9/7
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 7/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/21/No
Method of interview: In-Person

Members don't see this ad :)
What does the status say for everyone when you log into the portal? For me it only says application complete.

Just got an interview invite yesterday, submitted my secondary 2 weeks ago. I am in state.

Are they doing it all in person this year? Last year, they had some virtual

Interview #1
Notification date: 10/13
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/13
Application complete date: 9/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/21/No
Method of interview: virtual

Interview #1
Congratulations!! What dates were there to choose from?

Interview #1
Congrats! Did you ever talk to the school over the phone?

Same. I thought i had the average stats as well for this school. And i submitted in July so I’m shocked

Accepted at 10:15AM EST with a call!! Has anyone that has been accepted received an email yet?

predentstudent6zo looks like you have a couple of options to choose from as far as schools/states go!​

Honestly it is such a big blessing and I'm so excited! All 4 years of hard work have been for this moment :) I've been so stressed out because of my subpar stats. I'm not sure where you are in your application process but I believe in you! YOU CAN DO IT and you WILL definitely become a dentist in the future!

Congrats that's so exciting!!! Where in the portal did you find the letter?
Okay so I just got the email. Once you get the email then it will show up on your portal. It will be explained in the email how to see the letter of acceptance!

Anyone get an email regarding remaining on interview list until end of March?

Anyone get an email regarding remaining on interview list until end of March?
I just received this as well. It was asking for my status in regards to committing to a dental school and if I was interested in interviewing should a spot open up. Hopefully this is a good sign..?

I feel like everyone got that email who hasn’t been invited for an interview yet.

Got the acceptance call at 9:33 AM CST !! Interviewed 1/26 in person :,)