MOSDOH Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I got an interview invite on the 11th of this month! Anyone know if they have a lot of spots open? Looks like they get back to you fairly quickly based on the posts in this thread
 
I got an interview invite on the 11th of this month! Anyone know if they have a lot of spots open? Looks like they get back to you fairly quickly based on the posts in this thread
I interviewed two weeks ago and got my acceptance a week later!! The current class group on GroupMe has around 30 people, I think the class size is around 63, but there might be more accepted people who aren't in the group! Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody interviewing in April? I chose the second to last slot but im worried its that late in the cycle.
 
Anybody interviewing in April? I chose the second to last slot but im worried its that late in the cycle.
Hi! I am interviewing the 18th too! If I read the interview scheduling sign up thing on the portal right, we are interviewing for a seat. Which I assume means there’s seats open still. I’m staying positive and you should too! Do not worry and be yourself, we got this 🙂
 
Hey all! Is there anybody that would be willing to let me PM them to ask for advice and insight for the school's interview days? I'm super nervous since things got moved up to sooner and would be grateful to speak to someone to help ease myself or connect with others.
 
Hey all! Is there anybody that would be willing to let me PM them to ask for advice and insight for the school's interview days? I'm super nervous since things got moved up to sooner and would be grateful to speak to someone to help ease myself or connect with others.
You're welcome to message me. Don't be nervous. Just be yourself. It's very conversational and they are just trying to get to know you.
 
Hey all! Is there anybody that would be willing to let me PM them to ask for advice and insight for the school's interview days? I'm super nervous since things got moved up to sooner and would be grateful to speak to someone to help ease myself or connect with others.
You can message me!
 
Hey all! Is there anybody that would be willing to let me PM them to ask for advice and insight for the school's interview days? I'm super nervous since things got moved up to sooner and would be grateful to speak to someone to help ease myself or connect with others.
Hi! I’m interviewing on the 18th too! If you have an AM session would you be willing to switch for my PM session by any chance 🙏🏼
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we also interviewed on the 28th of March but haven’t gotten a call, is that a bad sign? I don’t know if they call everyone they want to accept all the same day.
I interviewed March 14th, and still haven't heard back! It is not a bad sign! Keep your chin up, it isn't over until it's a rejection, wishing you luck!