MOSDOH waitlist/alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lgk5x4

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between MOSDOH’s alternate vs waitlist? Any idea how they choose from each-any preference; like when do we hear back and how many are accepted per list?
They seemed irritated when I called, so I didn’t get an answer!!

Members don't see this ad.

They go through alternate list then waitlist

Reactions: 1 user
That’s what I thought, but they mentioned having a “waitlist” and an alternate list and that they go through the waitlist first. Maybe they meant to say “top list” not waitlist, IDK:shrug:.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received any news from MOSDOH's alternate/waitlist?

Has there been any movement on the waitlist? I got another email asking if I'm still interested so I am wondering if this means there has been movement on the waitlist

Has there been any movement on the waitlist? I got another email asking if I'm still interested so I am wondering if this means there has been movement on the waitlist
they are saving time in case there is movement...

I asked admissions if there has been recent waitlist movement and they said it hasn’t moved within the past month or so! Just a heads up

Has anyone received a rejection? I am an alternate candidate and I haven't been rejected yet but I am pretty sure that orientation starts tomorrow. Just curious if anyone else is in this position too?

Has anyone received a rejection? I am an alternate candidate and I haven't been rejected yet but I am pretty sure that orientation starts tomorrow. Just curious if anyone else is in this position too?
many schools never send rejections...