Mosdoh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

billyc7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to update everyone if you have applied to MOSDOH. I was in an early batch and haven't received any correspondance from them. They said that they have had some IT problems and will begin sending out information in 1-3 weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for the update. been wondering about them, but wanted to give them time since i was 5th batch.

I wanted to update everyone if you have applied to MOSDOH. I was in an early batch and haven't received any correspondance from them. They said that they have had some IT problems and will begin sending out information in 1-3 weeks.

True. They also told me this.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone get an update from MOSDOH?

have you guys heard anything regarding the app review process? or when they're gonna send interview invitations out?

Morning Guys! Any updates on MOSDOH? I've been calling for the past month to check on my status, but there were still IT problems. Have anyone even receive their secondary application?

I still haven't heard anything from them and I was in the second batch. I was going to call there this week, but I figured they would just tell me the same thing as last time (I will hear from them in 1-3 weeks).

Morning Guys! Any updates on MOSDOH? I've been calling for the past month to check on my status, but there were still IT problems. Have anyone even receive their secondary application?

nope, haven't heard anything, no secondary app...they could have manually sent out individual, we-got-your-app emails by now haha

I am wondering if the IT problem is something with AADSAS. It seems that it is really slow this cycle compared to last year and could have put schools back a couple of weeks compared to their normal times.

they are also awaiting for initial accredit. from what the lady told me over the phone.

they haven't gotten initial accreditation so thats why they don't want to send any secondaries out yet.