Most applicants don't get in. Will you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

:wtf:


Hmmm. Reminds me of that Ross student who got everybody's panties in a bunch over CSU and other stuff as well.
 
I was reminded of the same thing, loo.

I think we're all lucky on this board, at least, that an overwhelming majority are thoughtful, kind, and amazingly supportive. And usually *very honest* in their advice, whether the news be good or bad. Thanks to everyone for that, and for making this a great little online community!
 
That nanner ain't doing aerobics... it's dancing.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

I really hope everyone knows what I'm referring to. Lol 😆
I stand corrected. Dancing it is, although you'd think a banana would be afraid of peanut butter, at least around my house. 😀

Poochlover, that is indeed banana rage.