Most Challenging Secondary Topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nabilesmail

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Option 1) I was a terrible HS student, joined community college and had to attend 3 different colleges at a time to get enough classes. Ended up 4.0ing my first semester in 18 units over 3 colleges. Will talk about the struggles having classes between 7 am and 9 pm all over the city, and incorporate what I learned (persistence etc)- My PS slightly touches on this (though it doesn't mention that I attended 3 colleges at a time)
(Note: During interviews, people always asked me about why I atteneded so many colleges etc, so maybe it will be smart to go with this prompt so I can address that and show qualities etc?)

Going with this one.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Please tell me that you're joking about actually submitting #3 last year :smack:

Totally was not, it was because LizzyM Posted in a thread somewhere that it doesn't need to be serious and her most memorable one was about an applicant that was stuck at a traffic light or something lol. That n=1 somehow convinced me to take that approach Lol!

Members don't see this ad :)
Totally was not, it was because LizzyM Posted in a thread somewhere that it doesn't need to be serious and her most memorable one was about an applicant that was stuck at a traffic light or something lol. That n=1 somehow convinced me to take that approach Lol!

:eek:

Most memorable does not necessarily mean good or effective.

My apologies in advance if you don't get a single interview.

LOL! Totally misinterpreted your past post then. I already wrote the essay on the 1st idea. It seems to be the thing that most people are impressed by in my application- (every interviewer asked me about it)

:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Good news for you OP. At least you found another mistake to improve on to make your reapp successful.

While we're on this topic, I have a most challenging essay about dealing with my best friend's suicide during sophomore year. Too personal or an okay topic?