Most crazy teacher

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Telekinesis

Gig 'Em
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What has been (so far) your most unusual professor?

I'll start. I had a pre-op Bio teacher. Not trying to bash any transgenders in here but when you go to a class expecting a guy and you find a very feminine looking guy it just throws you a minute. And his lectures were the most sexually crude things ever.
 
What has been (so far) your most unusual professor?

I'll start. I had a pre-op Bio teacher. Not trying to bash any transgenders in here but when you go to a class expecting a guy and you find a very feminine looking guy it just throws you a minute. And his lectures were the most sexually crude things ever.

Haha, that sounds like quite a riot, actually. :laugh:

Not too many unusual professors, but I can think of one who would occasionally say a few odd/outrageous things.

Freshman psychology class, a girl asked him if the human population is constantly evolving. Without missing a beat, he replies, "some people never get laid, so yeah, I guess the gene pool is constantly evolving". Laughs all around.
 
Haha, that sounds like quite a riot, actually. :laugh:

Not too many unusual professors, but I can think of one who would occasionally say a few odd/outrageous things.

Freshman psychology class, a girl asked him if the human population is constantly evolving. Without missing a beat, he replies, "some people never get laid, so yeah, I guess the gene pool is constantly evolving". Laughs all around.

Hilarious! My prof said and I quote "The skin is a huge condom."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, an elderly professor of mine showed up to class one day wearing a see-through blouse. She explained that she was running late and then later apologized for it. Still love that woman though; she changed the way I look at literature. Did I mention she was from California? :laugh:
 
Well, an elderly professor of mine showed up to class one day wearing a see-through blouse. She explained that she was running late and then later apologized for it. Still love that woman though; she changed the way I look at literature. Did I mention she was from California? :laugh:

That prof I had a belly ring. And he always showed it off in class!
 
My AP Bio teacher in high school kept talking about some vaginal surgery she had to remove warts in her uterus....described in depth....multiple times
 
My AP Bio teacher in high school kept talking about some vaginal surgery she had to remove warts in her uterus....described in depth....multiple times

...my high school ap bio teacher used to go on about weird things like this as well: peeing herself and thinking her water broke during pregnancy, having sex with her husband to induce labor...in depth...multiple times as well hahaha
 
My gen bio II teacher. She is a modern day hippie (I know she went to Woodstock), who likes to draw smiley faces on photos of mice sperm.
 
Last edited:
I had a gen chem professor who wore the same clothes everyday, for the whole quarter,as some sort of experiment (without washing them of course). He also was super awkward. His favorite joke was to ask a girl "If I gave you a dozen donuts, would you have se....ven with me?" He also had a bowl cut. Over 40 and lived in his parents house still. I'm sure there is more but I can't remember.

He also based lab grades on percent yield which I thought was lame for an intro to chem course (designed for people with little chem background).
 
My Physics professor, hands down. She was nice but a loon. She would swear Obama was the Manchurian Candidate and would talk about death rays (like giant, orbital ones or something). Oh, and she would advocate going Caribbean over a US school, clearly, she was whacked. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...my high school ap bio teacher used to go on about weird things like this as well: peeing herself and thinking her water broke during pregnancy, having sex with her husband to induce labor...in depth...multiple times as well hahaha

Um... these things by themselves aren't weird, but talking about them to high school students definitely is.
 
I had an engineering professor that would constantly hook his laptop to the projector before taking it out of sleep mode. This would have been fine had his browser not constantly been set to unsavory websites. I don't believe anyone believed someone had hacked his computer to embarrass him after the 3rd time. Most didn't believe him the 1st. 😉
 
Uh, we're future doctors here. We shouldn't be fazed by that. *pokerface*

Haha it wasn't that part that really fazed me. It was the fact that she was 60 years old, and linked it to how she thought her husband was having an affair with her. Last thing I need to visualize is my ancient bio prof having sex with her husband. :wow:
 
My high school anatomy teacher took time out of our busy class to warn us against a new fad he heard about: shoving stadium light light bulbs into our asses. He said getting them in there is one thing, but getting them out....

Oh, and he was probably at least 60, and married a former student who was 22 or 23 at the time.
 
Okay that parts a little more gross. But are you sure it wasn't fibroids? They can remove them hysteroscopically if they are growing a certain way.
 
My high school anatomy teacher took time out of our busy class to warn us against a new fad he heard about: shoving stadium light light bulbs into our asses. He said getting them in there is one thing, but getting them out....

Oh, and he was probably at least 60, and married a former student who was 22 or 23 at the time.

There's a little bit of :laugh: and a little bit of :barf: in this post.
 
This thread is way more fun than the fun thread. Just saying.

I had an anatomy teacher in high school that liked to say all kinds of crazy one liners:
-"Life aint easy for a boy named Sue"
-"A one legged man can't straddle a fence"
Really, it was more adorable than anything else. He was old and his name was Chester.

I also had a high school psych teacher who literally had an example from her life for eeeeverything we talked about in class.
(ex) Early evidence that she *might* be OCD: when she was a child, she created a map to layout where exactly each stuffed animal belonged in her crib. She flipped out if any were misplaced.
 
Didn't happen at my school, but my friend's econ professor dressed up as Adam Smith one day. I thought he was joking around until he showed me pictures that he took.
 
My friends had a bio professor who related everything they learned to her dying cat.

I had the most annoying stats teacher in high school. He was one of those bitter divorcees who at every chance advised students never to get married and took shots at his wife, constantly.
 
I had a hilarious physics teacher. He walked with a limp, and then told an elaborate story one day about how he was bitten by a pitbull in the groin during "running of the (pit)bulls." Much later I found out it was because he had cancer. 🙁

A quote of his "I've been drunk more days than you've been alive."

Another physics teacher would start class 15 minutes late, spend 15 minutes telling some story, and then spend 15 minutes doing exactly one example problem. He also encouraged sleeping in class.
 
My bio teacher thought he was the reincarnation of Darwin. He would always remark how evolution is beautiful and no one but him and other evolutionary biologists could ever appreciate his work. He also said that he would confuse his doctors by asking evolutionary questions about the body and then scoff when they didn't know the answer.

Ruined the class for me, my only B. (so far)