-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Most Fun City With Medical School
Started by ADORE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
palo alto
/thread
/thread
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Disneyland!
palo alto
/thread
Lol I put Stanford in the poll instead of palo alto whoopsies
SoCal Medschools. you've got the beach to surf, the mountains to board, disneyland, sixflags, LA night life, and tons of other reasons not to study!
Palo Alto is a "big city"?
really how is this even a poll without Madison on it?
yea, and Detroit too
Vegas doesn't even have a med school, but I'll vote for it anyway.
Palo Alto is a "big city"?
Palo Alto is whatever you want it to be.
Tough choice between NY/MIA/LA
I would like to point out that despite the apparent west coast bias in city selection the east-ish cities are prevailing nonetheless. East coast represent.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're young, NYC is the place to be. Hands down, lock it up and throw out the key! 👍👍
C
cowme
LA is the place to be If sitting in traffic is your idea of fun.
Where's Cleveland and Newark?
Philadelphia is only a good place for three activities:
1) eating cheese steaks
2) getting killed
3) getting killed while eating cheese steaks
😉
1) eating cheese steaks
2) getting killed
3) getting killed while eating cheese steaks
😉
You forgot being born and raised in west Philadelphia. But seriously if I got killed while eating a cheese steak at least I'd die a happy man.Philadelphia is only a good place for three activities:
1) eating cheese steaks
2) getting killed
3) getting killed while eating cheese steaks
😉
...if I got killed while eating a cheese steak at least I'd die a happy man.
+1. Wouldn't have it any other way.
What about Baltimore?
For the purposes of this thread, [Baltimore = Philly - cheesesteaks] (see Frazier for elaboration)
For the purposes of this thread, [Baltimore = Philly - cheesesteaks] (see Frazier for elaboration)
Replace cheesesteak with crabcake.
...not a fair trade

What about Baltimore?
...am I the only one who likes Baltimore?
Don't answer that.
Baltimore would be great if Omar would stop stealing everyone's hard-earned heroin.
C
cowme
In terms of "enjoyability," Philly, DC and hotlanta beat palo alto any day of the week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was gonna vote Davis but you didn't have it.
The fact that people actually like LA astounds me.
Only if they're in the game, yo.
Baltimore would be great if Omar would stop stealing everyone's hard-earned heroin.
Only if they're in the game, yo.
Only if they're in the game, yo.
I would have voted for DC if it was on the list. How is the nation's capital not on the list??
But since there was no DC... I want to go to Las Vegas School of Medicine.
But since there was no DC... I want to go to Las Vegas School of Medicine.
Gawd, and I'm gonna be stuck in New Orleans, I wanna cry. 🙄
edit: and by "gonna" I mean "in my ideal dream future"
edit: and by "gonna" I mean "in my ideal dream future"
Last edited:
I would have voted for DC if it was on the list. How is the nation's capital not on the list??
But since there was no DC... I want to go to Las Vegas School of Medicine.
Seriously, DC and Philly especially has way more people than Portland, OR
No offense though Portlanders 🙂
How about option not listed on the poll.
Cities where you can afford a cheap, massive apartment/house for class parties. (AKA not NYC/Boston/SF/LA)
Cities where you roll like a baller on a med stud budget
Home of some of the greatest sports in the land.
Yinz know it. yinz love to hate it.
PITTSBURGH
Cities where you can afford a cheap, massive apartment/house for class parties. (AKA not NYC/Boston/SF/LA)
Cities where you roll like a baller on a med stud budget
Home of some of the greatest sports in the land.
Yinz know it. yinz love to hate it.
PITTSBURGH
How about option not listed on the poll.
Cities where you can afford a cheap, massive apartment/house for class parties. (AKA not NYC/Boston/SF/LA)
Cities where you roll like a baller on a med stud budget
Home of some of the greatest sports in the land.
Yinz know it. yinz love to hate it.
PITTSBURGH
you know what it is
Gawd, and I'm gonna be stuck in New Orleans, I wanna cry. 🙄
Congrats, count your blessings 🙂
How about option not listed on the poll.
Home of some of the greatest sports in the land.
PITTSBURGH
The Pittsburgh Pirates, bringing shame to the land since 1912.
Ben Roethlisberger, embarrassing the city since 2004.
The Pittsburgh Penguins, mediocre since before I was born.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But seriously if I got killed while eating a cheese steak at least I'd die a happy man.
Lunch inspiration!
Pink Taco's food is pretty mediocre. My friend was a waitress there for a while and even she refused to eat the stuff.
Similar threads
J
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
J
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 758