Motivation

• Thread starter Brachial_Plexus
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

Brachial_Plexus

Just a general question to the current/future podiatrists..........

What is/was your motivation for becoming a podiatrist? Seriously, how many of you are in podiatry because you failed to enter medical shcool? If so, how do you feel about this now? Honest answers are sincerely appreciated as I am currently researching this topic for future publication.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i hate when people like u post questions like these
you go around getting pods/pod students all angry..and then post a question which would be completely legitimate were it not coming from you....

so none of us want to give u the satisfaction of answering your question so you can do "research" for your "publication"
and when we dont answer you say...

ah-ha i knew pods wouldnt want to answer my question b/c they are all rejects/embarassed/unhappy/bitter/whatever other derogatory term you want to use

dude
if anyone less arrogant than you asked the question i would be glad to answer

but since it is u....draw whatever conclusions you want...but my decision was well informed and i had more than a few options available to me inside of medicine..ill leave it at that

funny thing
real gas-men and pods have great relationships in the real world....very few emergencies, our surgeries dont take long, we all get out of the OR quickly...everyones happy..but guys like u..who arent docs yet....love to invent rivalry

dude....its spring break...go outside...get a beer...talk to a member of the opposite sex....do something....enjoy life and quit it with the hostility on the internet with your "MD alterego...
-j

Originally posted by ProdPod
What's your mother's motivation for giving birth to a ****** like you? Is it b/c she couldn't find a better sperm donor? Serious responses are appreciated.

The monetary benefits of social programs for parents with mentally disabled children.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by ProdPod
What's your mother's motivation for giving birth to a ****** like you? Is it b/c she couldn't find a better sperm donor? Serious responses are appreciated.

Spoken like a future podiatrist! Oh well, I wouldn't expect you to act like a professional anyway since, well..........you know.....:laugh:

I just added this groin pull to my ignore list. You should try it. I've looked on every forum this ***** has posted and it is the same uneducated bs. He is probably some frustrated pre-med whose only form of social life is this forum!