Motivation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mik118

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
alright so im home for the summer and i have been working anywhere from 40-70 plus hours as an EMT and i absolutely love it!!! the only problem i see myself facing right now is the lack of motivation to start studying for my spring 2004 MCATS.... this past year was a kill and i just wanna enjoy the summer.....but i know i should start to study.... which in fact i havent even decided on taking them so soon....however i will be taking Orgo this up coming year so it seems like taking the MCATs this spring would be the ideal thing to do..... any thought or ideas....how to get motivated.......

Members don't see this ad.

You don't need to study that much for the MCATs. 9 months of studying?! You will burn out come MCAT time.

Good luck.

Mik 188, I know what you mean.

I've been working and studying this summer when little or not time to even hang out with friends. You working that many hours as an EMT i'm sure doesn't help find any motivation. But, you should probably try hooking up with others who have good study habits and/or who may be taking MCAT at the time you are. Or even, just go to the library....i find it helps just to be in an evironment like that. Anyway, sorry i couldn't help more.

Corey.