Navy Motivational Statement Help

Started by surfline
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

surfline

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if any HPSP applicants from previous cycles would be willing to share their motivational statements. I am stumped, and would I love to get an idea as to how previously successful applicants constructed their statement.
 
what are your reasons for wanting to join? aside from wanting to serve my country, i doubt my life experiences would apply to you (not to sound like a jerk or anything)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what gives you purpose? who/what motivates you? what makes you a good fit for the military? will you make a strong officer? can you lead? can you work in a team setting? are you resilient?
 
If you dont want to share your statements, would you guys mind sharing how you have led, and how it correlates to being a strong officer?
 
Last edited: