Moved: COMLEX 1 scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whifftester

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when is the earliest we can expect our COMLEX 1 scores? Our school had the Kaplan course and an instructor said there is a possibility of getting them as early as 2 weeks when logging on to NBOME. When you log in there is a section that says "view scores" so I am wondering if they would post scores there or if I should just expect scores in the mail 6 weeks later like the USMLE. Does anyone know? Thanks so much for your help!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

....I am wondering if they would post scores there or if I should just expect scores in the mail 6 weeks later like the USMLE. Does anyone know? Thanks so much for your help!! :)

I checked every day for 5 weeks. My score showed up online on a Friday and I got in in the mail the following Monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
I found out on a Friday too, I believe. When you first login to NBOME on the main page it shows up as "Passed" or "Failed" underneath the Level I part. I saw, "Passed" before I saw my score. I was checking it on my phone in an area with a pretty crappy signal. I ended up having to wait until I got home 4 hours later to actually see the score.

Mine took about 6 weeks.

Does anyone know when is the earliest we can expect our COMLEX 1 scores? Our school had the Kaplan course and an instructor said there is a possibility of getting them as early as 2 weeks when logging on to NBOME. When you log in there is a section that says "view scores" so I am wondering if they would post scores there or if I should just expect scores in the mail 6 weeks later like the USMLE. Does anyone know? Thanks so much for your help!! :)
I got mine back 21 days exactly; on a Friday as well. Your score will be posted on the website and of course snail-mail about a week later. :luck:

They just came out today, yay! Does anyone know if there is a report online that has specialty and correlated with ave board scores, etc...I know there is one for allopathic match but I can't find one for the DO match

They just came out today, yay! Does anyone know if there is a report online that has specialty and correlated with ave board scores, etc...I know there is one for allopathic match but I can't find one for the DO match

when did you take the comlex?