MPH Scholarship?

Started by avid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

avid

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to get merit-base scholarship for MPH program, what percent of tuition fee is better to write in the application form that I can fund myself? (The fee is 50,000$ for 2 years) Am I not eligible to get scholarship if I cant fund myself?
anyone has any idea?😕
 
i got a scholarship from DMU (half tuition) this application cyclefor four yrs. it is merit based. i got my acceptance in nov and scholarship letter in december. the condition for the scholarship is that i pass the comlex in first attempt and maintain an avg of 85%.
and yes, i m kind of weird :hardy: and wacky 😛