MPJE Pass Rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abby Atwood

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already passed the MPJE for one state. I am planning to get licensed in another state, but there is no rush for me to obtain that license. If I fail the MPJE for that second state and have to take it again in 30 days, it won't be a problem.

I'm really tired of studying at this point, and the second state is my home state so I'm somewhat familiar with pharmacy regulations already. I was considering not studying for the exam and just seeing how I do; however, I don't want a fail to look bad on my school. If I already passed the MPJE for one state, will NABP report a fail for another state in my schools pass rate numbers?

I may wind up studying anyway. I know that I passed the MPJE for the state I plan to practice in, but I don't know by how much yet. If I got a 76, I definitely need to study. I'm not sure if anyone will know the answer, but I'm hoping you can help. :)

Members don't see this ad.

idk if I would worry about the pass rate for your school over the money it would cost to retake it because you didn't feel like studying. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users