SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MRCP help from Asia

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by Joey S., Jul 2, 2001.

  1. Joey S.

    Joey S. Junior Member

    Jul 1, 2001
    Hello friends,
    My name is Song and a medical student in Korea.
    I hope to pass MRCP and need your help.
    At first, I would like to listen from you about what books I buy.
    The only way here is to buy at the

    Somebody help me!
    Tell me what books are best suitable for MRCP. [email protected]
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Matrix

    Matrix Member 10+ Year Member

    May 7, 2000
    quick question, what's a MRCP??
    is this a test for foreigners to get a residency position in the states?
  4. Winged Scapula

    Winged Scapula Cougariffic! Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

    Apr 9, 2000
    hSDN Member

    MRCP = Member of the Royal College of Physicians. It is the British equivalent of FACP (Fellow, American College of Physicians).

    To obtain a residency position in the US, non-US trained physicians must take the following exams:

    1) USMLE Step 1
    2) USMLE Step 2
    3) TOEFL - regardless of native language
    4) CSA - a clinical skills exam

    Only the last 2 are different than US grads.

    I'll move this over to the International Forum.

Share This Page