MS-1's - What are you doing this summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Agreed. Lacks class.

I never understood the, "someone is doing worse than I am" rebuttal that is used so often, forgetting if what you're doing is right or wrong.

Oh, and taking advantage of someone because you want to? Not a great quality either.

You sound like a real winner.

What is there to be a winner about? We're all living meaningless lives in the grand scheme of things, at least don't try and attack someone who's trying to enjoy their little piece of life.

Members don't see this ad.

What is there to be a winner about? We're all living meaningless lives in the grand scheme of things, at least don't try and attack someone who's trying to enjoy their little piece of life.

Yet you hurt someone trying to enjoy theirs. Again, why don't you just break up with your girlfriend?

Members don't see this ad :)

Haha! You should write fortune cookie messages. Please, keep 'em comin'!

Care to clarify how I've hurt someone?

I am not bashing your lifestyle, dudes have been cheating for centuries. But we are all assuming you're hiding your sex life with your "long-term" girlfriend. Is this true?

Then you will hurt her if she finds out. I am going to step it up a level and assume you are assuming she will never find out about your other girlfriends, so she will never be hurt. That's fair.

But why have a long-term girlfriend under that guise at all? Just find a girlfriend who is open to swinging or something instead of lying to your girlfriend....

I am not bashing your lifestyle, dudes have been cheating for centuries. But we are all assuming you're hiding your sex life with your "long-term" girlfriend. Is this true?

Then you will hurt her if she finds out. I am going to step it up a level and assume you are assuming she will never find out about your other girlfriends, so she will never be hurt. That's fair.

But why have a long-term girlfriend under that guise at all? Just find a girlfriend who is open to swinging or something instead of lying to your girlfriend....

Yes I'm under the assumption it is very unlikely for her to findout. I also don't have several girls who I'm dating, it is more of a temporary fling here and there. Huge difference.

And why? Cause I feel like it. lol.

Yes I'm under the assumption it is very unlikely for her to findout. I also don't have several girls who I'm dating, it is more of a temporary fling here and there. Huge difference.

I personally don't think there is any difference but I can see where you think there is, personal beliefs I guess.

Just out of curiosity, how would you react if found out your girlfriend was doing the same to you?

Gross, assuming you're not just trolling.

I personally don't think there is any difference but I can see where you think there is, personal beliefs I guess.

Just out of curiosity, how would you react if found out your girlfriend was doing the same to you?

Dump and leave. I do an excellent job of picking serious girlfriends though (ex. taking a virgin goody-goody girl).

It's also interesting that this is the guy who says physician marriages are doomed to failure simply because of the numbers of hours at work.

Trollasaurus Rex!

Members don't see this ad :)
There is very close to a 0% chance this guy actually does what he does. Move on nothing to see here.

There is very close to a 0% chance this guy actually does what he does. Move on nothing to see here.

Why? People tend to think that if they personally don't do something, when other people say they do it, they're lying. I don't think he's lying, I just think it's not right.

Why? People tend to think that if they personally don't do something, when other people say they do it, they're lying. I don't think he's lying, I just think it's not right.

Well... let's see...

Internet users tend to BS and exaggerate/fabricate their mad playa skillz.

Now, let's go a step further...

Not only are we on the internet, but we aren't on frat forum/PUA universe/whatever...we are on SDN... a user-base heavily populated with people that are the antithesis of mad playa skillz.

It is much more likely that the guy is a nerdy virgin that's talking a big game than it is that he's Med school fabio: lady killer and ussy slayer.

All that said, he's a POS if he is making up lies and he's a POS if he's telling the truth. So doesn't matter really.

I have actually met people who do this, doesn't seem so far-fetched if you ask me. I personally wouldn't do it, but, meh?

troll_face_by_xxcheshiii_chanxx-d35gxcv.jpg

To be honest my main reason is I dont like girls who sleep around a lot. Why? Cause in my experience they rarely protect themselves and are very careless. As for me, I always use a condom unless it's a long term type girlfriend.

Nah, bro, he's trolling...or just revealing a more and more of a distasteful personality.

Only logical response for someone not trolling [given his earlier assertions] would have been "I wouldn't care if she did."
You forget that some people want the best combination of things for themself.
It's also interesting that this is the guy who says physician marriages are doomed to failure simply because of the numbers of hours at work.

Trollasaurus Rex!
Relevance?
Because some virgins got jealous.
Well... let's see...

Internet users tend to BS and exaggerate/fabricate their mad playa skillz.

Now, let's go a step further...

Not only are we on the internet, but we aren't on frat forum/PUA universe/whatever...we are on SDN... a user-base heavily populated with people that are the antithesis of mad playa skillz.

It is much more likely that the guy is a nerdy virgin that's talking a big game than it is that he's Med school fabio: lady killer and ussy slayer.

All that said, he's a POS if he is making up lies and he's a POS if he's telling the truth. So doesn't matter really.
It would have made more sense if I had an "e-rep" on SDN. But I dont, I was a lurker and joined last month. So acting like a 'player" would be useless.

To be honest my main reason is I dont like girls who sleep around a lot. Why? Cause in my experience they rarely protect themselves and are very careless. As for me, I always use a condom unless it's a long term type girlfriend.

Relevance?

Because some virgins got jealous.

It would have made more sense if I had an "e-rep" on SDN. But I dont, I was a lurker and joined last month. So acting like a 'player" would be useless.

What you're doing lacks integrity.

Wow.

Let's hope you never have kids or any responsibility over other people.

Last edited:
Let's hope you never have kids or any responsibility over other people.
Right....so you're automatically assuming the quality of a physician will have a basis on their set of morals. This doesn't even add up logically.

You're a dick. I hope the girlfriend finds out soon so you don't waste any more of her time.

Right....so you're automatically assuming the quality of a physician will have a basis on their set of morals. This doesn't even add up logically.

The relevance is that you might have other problems than how many hours worked in terms of "realizing your children's genetic potential" if you are a serial adulterer.

The relevance is that you might have other problems than how many hours worked in terms of "realizing your children's genetic potential" if you are a serial adulterer.
Where have I ever mentioned that I have intentions of getting married and/or having kids? I have neither stated that I want to or vice versa.

Thyroid cancer QOL registry, clinical trial start up, and writing a review article. Gunners gotta gun. ;)

Clinical exchange abroad for a month! Hopefully in urology. wo0t wo0t. Also I hope to do some backpacking around europe.

Before my abroad trip, I'm planning on doing some shadowing (peds, urology, ortho/ER). I might volunteer, if I find something I like. Also need to finish up an article for publication [it's been waiting since August last year - wooh, M1 year goes fast]

SOOOO MUCH FREE TIME!!

Clinical exchange abroad for a month! Hopefully in urology. wo0t wo0t. Also I hope to do some backpacking around europe.

Before my abroad trip, I'm planning on doing some shadowing (peds, urology, ortho/ER). I might volunteer, if I find something I like. Also need to finish up an article for publication [it's been waiting since August last year - wooh, M1 year goes fast]

SOOOO MUCH FREE TIME!!

Geez you make me feel like a complete slacker :eek: . And here I was thinking of relaxing for the summer. I figured I'd push hardcore from MS2+ (boards, maybe research maybe not, and then third year with rotations/away rotations). Then again, not planning to go into any ROAD specialty. I'm leaning towards ID or EM, though more towards ID.

Geez you make me feel like a complete slacker :eek: . And here I was thinking of relaxing for the summer. I figured I'd push hardcore from MS2+ (boards, maybe research maybe not, and then third year with rotations/away rotations). Then again, not planning to go into any ROAD specialty. I'm leaning towards ID or EM, though more towards ID.
haha. minus the clinical exchange, I am actually being a slacker!! At least compared to my pre-med days. This is my first time not either having a 40+ hour job or doing 2-3 summer classes. I also haven't signed up officially for any shadowing or volunteering... and the research publication is mainly done, I just have to reorganize another paper and finish up some data (it's actually going to be a huge pain but it needs to be done).

I'm not very good at just sitting around.

I'll be jumping on 2 clinical research projects (a short-term one which is ~70% complete and a long-term 3 years study). I also was chosen to be paid to tutor for the summer. Finally, I plan on skimming thru first aid a bit.
Originally, I planned on doing just one of these things, but looks like I'll actually be doing them all....
Haven't gunned all year, but looks like I'll be a major gunner this summer :eek:

you achieve the best combination of things for yourself with a callous disregard for your gf, lack of empathy, and dishonesty...psychopath much?

anyway, no research for me this summer. no thank you x 100000000

Last edited:
I just want to add that I dont believe that sportsperson has all of those females at once. Likely 2 of those 5 he mentioned while the others were ones that he had in the past and hopes he could have again.

And, I'm taking on a lot of research because I have 0% research experience and this is my best chance to get some.