You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MSKCC summer research fellowship 2025
Started by studentdoctor28
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
wannabepedsdoc
Full Member
People are meant to be notified sometime this week - Medical Student Summer Fellowship Program FAQs
wannabepedsdoc
Full Member
Has anyone hear back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cinnamon711
New Member
i haven’t yet eitherHas anyone hear back yet?
izzeinthepool
New Member
Got an email a few minutes ago, I didn't get in 🙁Has anyone applied to the MSKCC summer research fellowship program? I wasn’t able to find a thread for this year. Anyone heard anything
hopefulfuturemd!!
Full Member
havent heard yet either
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
no news yet
Heard back a few days ago. Rejected :/
wannabeophtho<3
New Member
I called to ask and they said they are making every effort to try and get back to every student by the end of this week but it’s not guaranteed! Hopefully they let us know by next week though!
Not knowing this specific program... most medical centers are finding ways to trim the fat given the current administration. This sounds like fat.
While they may not cut it entirely... they will find ways to make it leaner.
While they may not cut it entirely... they will find ways to make it leaner.
dongdongdong
New Member
Just got rejected, may be due to the funding stuff.
You're referring to specifically the SRF program right, not the pipeline? I only ask because on their website they stated that they would be letting people know by the week of Feb 24th and it's 3 weeks later before they gave an answer.Just got rejected, may be due to the funding stuff.
Kinda concerned about the pipeline program because if there will be a big difference between expected and actual notification, I might have to accept another summer offer, even though this is my first choice... smh
medstudent_29
New Member
Ya this is so unfortunate...I wish I would've known which problems were not likely to get funding😭Just got rejected, may be due to the funding stuff.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wannabepedsdoc
Full Member
Did you hear back about a program not getting funding? I think they're still planning on going ahead with the pipeline program but not sure about individual projectsYa this is so unfortunate...I wish I would've known which problems were not likely to get funding😭
Did you hear back from the pipeline yet? Supposedly they were going to let us know by this week, but it seems unlikely. Sucks b/c I asked for a 1-week extension from another summer program that I got into, before making a final decision as MSK would definitely be my first choiceDid you hear back about a program not getting funding? I think they're still planning on going ahead with the pipeline program but not sure about individual projects
futuredoc262626
New Member
I got accepted to the pipeline program yesterday! Anyone else hear back?