Other Master's Degree MS in clinical research in the bay area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CalmAndCollected

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here!

I have a huge question about two programs I'm applying to in both UCSF and Stanford medical school. UCSF has a master in clinical research and Stanford has a master in epidemiology and clinical research. I wondering if anyone has any input on which of these two programs are better because they look pretty similar from the outside.

There is also a similar program in Harvard medical school, and any input would be apreciated too!

Thank you!