MS in dental subjects

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

compudentist

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

i gave my NDB 1 this monday , as u all know it was pretty tough especially biochem -physio, i found path and micro also pretty vague .
i want to do some MS course , can anybody throw some light on this .
does any one have any idea about these courses like what NDB scores they ask apart from many other things.do u need to give NDB 2 also.
any information would be of great help .
thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

As a foriegn dentist, you don't need to have part -1 or part -2 scores in most of the schools!!! All you need is TOEFL.

hi priya ,
how r u?
what r u doin now? joined any school?
thanks for the information.
btw r u sure u dont need ur NDB scores ? where did u get this information ? could u tell me in detail ?
hope to see ur reply,
bye
sushma

I have been asking about this possibilitiy before I gave part-1 in last Dec. I don't remember which schools I had contacted but surely most of them did not need NDB scores from foreign dentists. Their fees was however the same as DDS fees is. I would suggest you to contact all the schools that offer MS positions to foreigners. You could get that list from the info booklet for foriegn dentists from ADA. It is free and you can ask from the same office where you get NDB application forms.

Also since I appeared for my part-1 in Dec last year, I did not have much choice to apply. However I have been wait listed in a few schools but do not have any hope this year. I'd probably start in 2003 in BU. Right now I have just started preparing for part-2.