MS MPJE Uniform Controlled Substance Laws

Started by Mutchkatoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mutchkatoo

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone assist me in locating Mississippi resources for the MPJE other than the ones on the BOP website? They refer often to the Uniform Controlled Substance laws, but do not provide a link to the current version. All I have found are resources for lawyers and paid websites... Where can I find detail on their controlled substances? THC, schedules, etc?
EDIT: fyi, they do exist BUT are not downloadable without paying a fee $$. There is also NO link to them on the BOP website, so expect to look them up yourself. I passed! 🤓
 
Last edited:
Moving to MS and taking my MPJE in a few weeks... I'm currently just studying the PDF from the BOP website. Is that mainly what you did? Also trying to review some federal law (form numbers, etc). Any advice?