MS3 looking for pm&r guidance/mentor

Started by studerman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

studerman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I'm a ms3 debating what to do with my life between ortho and pm&r. I was wondering if anyone in this field or applying wouldn't mind discussing it a little bit with me. I've done a little research and read a lot of these threads but still had some questions for those in the thick of it and my school is lacking resources.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ortho sucks and PM&R is awesome. Go PM&R. I may be a bit bias.
 
Thanks for the replies. Point taken. I set up some shadowing this upcoming month.
Are there any sites or blogs that show which residency programs match into particular fellowship programs?
 
Last edited: