mehc012

Big Damn Hero
7+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2012
The Black
Status
Medical Student
New editions come out every April
If I've already purchased it, will the info auto-update or is it a new subscription?
Just curious - I imagine it's not different enough year to year to be worth a repurchase, but now you've got me thinking!

OP
M
Dec 16, 2013
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
If I've already purchased it, will the info auto-update or is it a new subscription?
Just curious - I imagine it's not different enough year to year to be worth a repurchase, but now you've got me thinking!

I'm wondering this too

mehc012

Big Damn Hero
7+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2012
The Black
Status
Medical Student
It will auto-update!
Thanks! I figured as much, as it would almost be harder for them to implement the other way, but it's nice to know for sure.

Reactions: miamiheatfan

mehc012

Big Damn Hero
7+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2012
The Black
Status
Medical Student
Are you sure, because my subscription expired after 1 calendar year and now I no longer have access.
Right, but the question was essentially "if you start your calendar year subscription 1mo before the update, do you get the new information after 1mo?"
The year-long subscription is a year-long subscription. That timeline is not necessarily the same as the information update cycle.

StayCoolIceCube

5+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Right, but the question was essentially "if you start your calendar year subscription 1mo before the update, do you get the new information after 1mo?"
The year-long subscription is a year-long subscription. That timeline is not necessarily the same as the information update cycle.
Oh, I misunderstood the intent behind your comment that it's not different enough from year to year to be worth a repurchase.