MSAR for Next Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

New editions come out every April
If I've already purchased it, will the info auto-update or is it a new subscription?
Just curious - I imagine it's not different enough year to year to be worth a repurchase, but now you've got me thinking!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you sure, because my subscription expired after 1 calendar year and now I no longer have access.
Right, but the question was essentially "if you start your calendar year subscription 1mo before the update, do you get the new information after 1mo?"
The year-long subscription is a year-long subscription. That timeline is not necessarily the same as the information update cycle.
 
Right, but the question was essentially "if you start your calendar year subscription 1mo before the update, do you get the new information after 1mo?"
The year-long subscription is a year-long subscription. That timeline is not necessarily the same as the information update cycle.

Oh, I misunderstood the intent behind your comment that it's not different enough from year to year to be worth a repurchase.