MSAR Question/Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blue128K

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been looking at the MSAR to decide how decent my chances are at my interview schools (Comparing # applied to # interviewed to # matriculated).

My question is...How many of the interviewed are actually accepted?

I've only been able to find this on a few of the school websites and it typically seems like about double the matriculated number. I know this probably varies between schools, but is there a place where I could either find this info? Or is doubling the matriculant number a good estimate?

Members don't see this ad.

Somebody just asked this...Search the forum and you can probably find what you are looking for.

So I've been looking at the MSAR to decide how decent my chances are at my interview schools (Comparing # applied to # interviewed to # matriculated).

My question is...How many of the interviewed are actually accepted?

I've only been able to find this on a few of the school websites and it typically seems like about double the matriculated number. I know this probably varies between schools, but is there a place where I could either find this info? Or is doubling the matriculant number a good estimate?

US News med school handbook has the # accepted and mean GPA and MCAT, which MSAR doesn't have. Having both will give you all the stats you need.

Spend the $15 and pay for a US News Online subscription.