msar questuib

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PREDOCSIMP

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question about the MSAR, before I pay $25 to receive it.
I want to know how many people apply from each university in my state to a specific medical school.

In other the words, the total number of applications that are produced from each undergrad institution.
Is the MSAR the correct thing to purchase for this ?

Members don't see this ad.

I want to know how many people apply from each university in my state to a specific medical school.

In other the words, the total number of applications that are produced from each undergrad institution.
It doesn't get that in depth. Only the number of applicants from in state and out of state.

It doesn't get that in depth. Only the number of applicants from in state and out of state.

Thanks!
The universities post numbers, but I think they are the manipulated numbers that most universities post.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish they sold msar in a book like they used to instead of a subscription.

The MSAR is worth it even only if you consider the money saved for not applying to schools for which you have no chance of getting into.

Reactions: 1 users
As others have mentioned to me. The MSAR is definitely a great tool for those who have questions and/or are interested in a certain program. Though I am far away from applying, the MSAR thus far have provided me great info on some programs and their requirements on some courses.