SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MSAR

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by medical22, Aug 26, 2001.

1. medical22

medical22 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 15, 2001
    Is the 2002-2003 Medical School Admission Requirements book out already? I thought 2001-2002 was the latest one, but I just realized that all the dates (deadlines) listed in that are for the year 2000. I don't think there would be much difference between the two books, but I need to know the updated information such as the name of the Dean, etc. I don't want to spend more money to buy the new edition. Do you think it will be necessary to get it if I'm applying for the year 2002 or should I just continue using the edition I have?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. 007flint

007flint Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 14, 2001
    USA
    The new MSAR is out. I picked up a copy @ amazon.com. I'd say it's worth checking out. Some schools have changed thier admissions crit. and cirriculum over the past year. You can probably find a copy at your university library. I did, but I wanted a copy for myself. It was about $30 and arrived in few days.

4. Ditto, it's been out since April. I ordered mine from AAMC, but I also saw one at my local Barnes and Noble.