Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I just finish PharmD program and I'm thinking to pursue a MSc pharmacokinetic in UK.
I don't want to go out the clinical field I just want to expand my knowledge in pharmacokinetic and now I'm wondering if I get this master degree would it give me more job opportunities in academic, industries and clinical as well or it will lead me to a different track?
And would you advise me if you know anyone who get master in this field does it worth it?
Would I have better opportunities to have a place in a residency program after that or it will ruin my clinical field?
I just finish PharmD program and I'm thinking to pursue a MSc pharmacokinetic in UK.
I don't want to go out the clinical field I just want to expand my knowledge in pharmacokinetic and now I'm wondering if I get this master degree would it give me more job opportunities in academic, industries and clinical as well or it will lead me to a different track?
And would you advise me if you know anyone who get master in this field does it worth it?
Would I have better opportunities to have a place in a residency program after that or it will ruin my clinical field?