MSK Radiology Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ml2001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have some book money to spend and was wondering if any of you have any recommendations for a book on MSK radiology (x-rays, MRI, U/S, CT,...). I have some experience with the Spine radiology, but I don't think it is as good as formal training. I'm obviously also interested in other joints in the body (shoulder, knee, hip,....).

So, I was wondering if there are any books with MORE pictures and less text that would be ideal for PM&R doctors interested in MSK. I have checked on Amazon and found multiple books, but it just confused me more than helping me in finding the right book for my needs.

Thank you very much...

Members don't see this ad.

I have some book money to spend and was wondering if any of you have any recommendations for a book on MSK radiology (x-rays, MRI, U/S, CT,...). I have some experience with the Spine radiology, but I don't think it is as good as formal training. I'm obviously also interested in other joints in the body (shoulder, knee, hip,....).

So, I was wondering if there are any books with MORE pictures and less text that would be ideal for PM&R doctors interested in MSK. I have checked on Amazon and found multiple books, but it just confused me more than helping me in finding the right book for my needs.

Thank you very much...
"Orthopedic Imaging A Practical Approach" by Adam Greenspan 4th edition. Its very good for gen MSK. Check if there is a more recent edition.