MSOP "Thrift Shop" parody (SFW)

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Well, let's not be too harsh, obviously they are pharmacists not professional singers/entertainers/videographers or anything else.

A little advice to the OP for future endeavers.....

1) sober up before putting your work out on You Tube. I know! Like the most AWESOME ideas ever occur to me when I've been drinking....but then I sober up, and think a bit more realistically.

2) I'm not sure if the off-key singing was supposed to be part of the joke....but when someone isn't sure, that's a good sign NOT to go with off-key singing. Hey, if nothing else, get a voice dub of someone who can sing, that will make the video entertaining AND listenable.

3) Keep your day jobs. No, really, keep your day jobs.

Best of luck in your future endeavors!