MSSM interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tonyjerry

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been talked about, I couldn't find any threads about it though. I just got my invitation to interview at MSSM today and was wondering if anyone whos familiar with their process knows if I'll just be interviewing for a waitlist spot. I'm not incredibly interested in going to MSSM so was wondering if it was worth the trip. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Have you been accepted elsewhere? If you have, and you're not interested, then don't go.

I just got an interview invitation too. I'm very excited. MSSM would be one of my top choices. Do they have much waitlist movement?

Members don't see this ad :)
was it an email notification?

yeah it was by email. and the date they gave me is mid march which seems really late.

Hey! Not fair! I want a MSSM interview! :(

Seriously, though, god luck and don't go unless you are seriously thinking of going there. I for one would be happy to interview for their waiting list.

i wouldn't mind interviewing there in june!?!?! :p

Mid march probably isn't that bad a time to interview. When I was interviewing there 2 weeks ago, they said that they review applications in cycles of 6-8 weeks and send out acceptances in batches, and that we were at the beginning of the new cycle. So if you interviewed there in mid march, you could have the benefit of being able to interview and get a quick decision since you'd be coming in at the end of the cycle.

Seriously, if you are not interested don't go to the interview... MSSM is really a top choice for some of us, definetly for me. Give some of us a shot at it-- espcially, since you seem you are not into the school...