MSU COM's secondary application?

Started by Anyuta
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A

Anyuta

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone could post essay questions from MSUCOM's secondary application please? It's my top choice and my primary application has not been processed yet. I heard there are a lot of essays to write and I'd like to get a jump start to turn my application around as quickly as possible.

Thanks!!!!
 
Anyuta said:
I was just wondering if anyone could post essay questions from MSUCOM's secondary application please? It's my top choice and my primary application has not been processed yet. I heard there are a lot of essays to write and I'd like to get a jump start to turn my application around as quickly as possible.

Thanks!!!!



you can go to http://www.com.msu.edu/admissions/adm.sec.app/ this is everything included in the secondary application