Wrote scribing instead of shadowing on secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nontrad1001

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I briefly mentioned in a sentence that I did 'virtual scribing' during the pandemic instead of what I actually did, which was virtual shadowing. I didn't include the shadowing hours in the activities section because I felt it wasn’t significant (compared to my more recent activities). But I'm worried my mistake might come across as misleading, since I feel like scribing during the pandemic could have been a big deal.

Should I email all the schools where I submitted this essay to and clarify?

Thank you in advance for any insight!
 
Coming back to this post... this is a
Hungry Food GIF