MSUCHM anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

izz-ay

Member extraordinaire
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all, just wondering if anyone has decided to matriculate at MSUCHM next month. ANy tips on where to live so I can be close to teh med buildings? I'm a little behind teh apt hunting game, I know....Oh Well:) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I am not attending CHM in the fall (it was one of my top choices though), but I did go to MSU as an undergrad. Good places to live that are close to Life Sciences Bldg are Berrytree (the nicest and quietest and closest), Twyckingham, and Club Meridian. I know that there are a lot of apts in Haslett (on Marsh Rd) that are advertising openings also and they have the advantage of being cheaper and not having security deposits. Good luck and have fun...a lot of my friends and relatives will be in your class next year:)

Hi!!
I'm attending MSU CHM. I will be living at Village Green Apartments off of Saginaw Hwy. in Lansing. This is quite a ways from campus, but looks to be very nice and affordable.
I wasn't to impressed by Berrytree, but its worth looking into.

Looking forward to August.....

Mossjoh:clap: :clap: :clap:

what about berrytree was unimpressive? I am trying to figure this all out from Montreal, and having difficulty, so any help would be appreciated. I also don't know when i'll get a car, so close is good.
any advice? Thanks. see you in august (ahhh, so soon):) :) :)