MSUCOM Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joelrobinson1

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All.
I have an interview at MSUCOM the week after Thanksgiving. Has anyone else been there this year? I am interested in ANY tips or info pertaining to the interview. Specifically, how is interview feedback handled and was the interview relatively laid back? This is my first interview so any insight will be greatly appreciated. I have been to the Med School Interview Browser which helped, but there is nothing newer than last year. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Joel,

I hope you read this message before your interview. I must apologize for not responding a bit sooner.

I am a second year student at MSUCOM. Do not stress about the interview, especially if you are a Michigan resident. The interviews are quite laid back. They really just want to get to know you and see what your understanding of the Osteopathic profession is all about. Be prepared to talk about your family, future goals, why you chose to apply to MSUCOM, etc. Very laid back interview style. I wish you well. Hopefully, you'll find your interview day to be as friendly and welcoming as most applicants do. Also, know that the admissions director will come to speak too you before your interview in an attempt to calm your nerves and answer any last minute questions.

Good Luck.