SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Mt. Sinai post interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by cleaner, Jan 17, 2002.

1. cleaner

cleaner Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 18, 2001
    So, if I interviewed late November and I haven't heard from them, should I be expecting either a waitlist or rejection? Seems like I've only been hearing about acceptances - so do they send out rejections and waitlist later? I know some December folks have been accepted, so I'm wondering if my file has gone on the "hold" file for now. How I hate waiting.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. reesie0726

reesie0726 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Dec 23, 2001
    arlington, tx
    Well, I wish I knew. I interviewed in Novemeber also. I am just waiting and hoping because I really liked the school.

4. solomarc8

solomarc8 Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Nov 10, 2001
    evanston, IL
    that makes three of us. i interviewed at mount sinai in early november and haven't heard a word or seen a letter :(

5. cleaner

Jun 18, 2001
    welcome to the club! :)

6. jase133

jase133 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Oct 23, 2001
    North of the 49 deg
    I will be interviewing at Mt Sinai soon. I was just wondering... for the Lunch, what kind of food do they serve? (I just really like eating if you are curious)

And generally, what kind of questions do they ask? Any particular questions that threw you off?

7. jargon124

jargon124 Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Oct 2, 2001
    I interviewed about a week ago, and the Dean said that acceptances would go out approx 3 weeks post-interview and that the waitlist would be established sometime in Feb I don't know about rejections...hopefully I won't find out ;) .

8. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats 10+ Year Member

Jul 9, 2001
    City

9. SMW

SMW Grand Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2001
    anchorage, ak
    I want a Mount Sinai interview invite! :( Whine. Sniff. ;) Sorry to horn in on this thread, but it was one of the VERY first secondaries I turned in way back in August! What can be taking so long???

10. cleaner

Jun 18, 2001
    Hey SMW, i hope you get an interview soon ok?

11. SMW

SMW Grand Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 12, 2001
    anchorage, ak
    Thanks, cleaner. :oops: