Mt. Sinai post interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cleaner

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, if I interviewed late November and I haven't heard from them, should I be expecting either a waitlist or rejection? Seems like I've only been hearing about acceptances - so do they send out rejections and waitlist later? I know some December folks have been accepted, so I'm wondering if my file has gone on the "hold" file for now. How I hate waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I wish I knew. I interviewed in Novemeber also. I am just waiting and hoping because I really liked the school.

that makes three of us. i interviewed at mount sinai in early november and haven't heard a word or seen a letter :(

Members don't see this ad :)
welcome to the club! :)

I will be interviewing at Mt Sinai soon. I was just wondering... for the Lunch, what kind of food do they serve? (I just really like eating if you are curious)

And generally, what kind of questions do they ask? Any particular questions that threw you off?

I interviewed about a week ago, and the Dean said that acceptances would go out approx 3 weeks post-interview and that the waitlist would be established sometime in Feb I don't know about rejections...hopefully I won't find out ;) .

Originally posted by jase133:
•I will be interviewing at Mt Sinai soon. I was just wondering... for the Lunch, what kind of food do they serve? (I just really like eating if you are curious)
•••

LUNCH is actually one of the things that made me love this place soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLIMITED FOOD!!!!! ALL YOU CAN PUT ON YOUR PLATE!

REALLY GOOD FOOD TOO!!!!!!!

Like smoothies to chips to hamburgers to chinese to anything you want! Stockpile stockpile stockpile!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, that's what that 100 application fee was all about :) haha

I want a Mount Sinai interview invite! :( Whine. Sniff. ;) Sorry to horn in on this thread, but it was one of the VERY first secondaries I turned in way back in August! What can be taking so long???

Hey SMW, i hope you get an interview soon ok?

Thanks, cleaner. :oops: