Mt. Sinai Secondary Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, for those of you filling out the Mt. Sinai secondary - how do you write in the responses? Did you handwrite them, or did you type them on a separate sheet of paper and then tape/staple them into the space?

Thanks!!!

- Quid

Members don't see this ad.

Quid, how did you get notification about Mt. Sinai? Does anyone know if Mt. Sinai screens, or if we can go ahead and fill out the secondary without a notification? Thanks!

I just went to their website... the secondary is on it. I don't think they screen.

- Quid

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them today. They are having a computer problem but they should be sending out the e-mails shortly.

Originally posted by JulianCrane
I called them today. They are having a computer problem but they should be sending out the e-mails shortly.

hmmm. thats exactly what they said last year...

What's that supposed to mean? That doesn't sound too hopeful. . .

Hey Quid,
I just used Adobe. That way no typing or pasting anything.

Son,

How do you use Adobe to type it in? That's what I did with my Einstein secondary, but it doesn't let me type it in with Mt. Sinai's..... help!!

Thanks!!!

Quid

Originally posted by quideam
Son,

How do you use Adobe to type it in? That's what I did with my Einstein secondary, but it doesn't let me type it in with Mt. Sinai's..... help!!

Thanks!!!

Quid
...you need the full version of adobe, not just the reader, to edit and add text to sinai's secondary.....

Exactly what do I need to download? I went to Adobe's website and there are a million billion different programs.... *sigh*.....

- Quid

Quid,

I don't think there's any way you can do it. Adobe Acrobat, the full version, costs about $300. I think the best method would be to use a typewriter. Other than that, you can also stop by Kinko's and use their computers, which -- last I checked, which was two days ago -- also have the full version of Adobe Acrobat.

Kinko's! Brilliant! Thank you, I will definetly do that :) It's odd though, because I was able to type right into Einstein's secondary... but oh well, Kinko's it is.

:clap:

ive downloaded the mt sinai secondary.....how much is the fee...it doesnt seem to say anywhere on the form