Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRRT

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I got excepted into two Caribbean medical schools. Medical University of the Americas (Nevis island) and Saint James School of Medicine (Antigua). At MUA, I got excepted into premed gateway medical program which is one term long as I’m lacking some science courses. Taking my MCAT end if August.
SJSM is excepting me straight into their MD program.
MUA is more reputable and has title IV US gov loans (175k)
SJSM is all private loans (80k) and low reputation
MUA is good for all 50 states while SJMS is lacking about 10 states.
Both schools claim about 88% success rate of residency matching.
99% success rate step 1 test pass guarantee.
Which school should I go for?
 
I don’t have all my science courses done, I still have at least a year left of schooling. So no I have not applied yet. I am 34 years old and I don’t feel like staying in school for very long. Caribbean is an optimal choice right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.