Multiple Interviews/Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leftmid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How common are they? It seems a lot of applicants and adcoms are alike, they go for the ones that are hard or even impossible to get? The difference is that applicants are aware of the situation but adcoms are not.

Would it be possible to list all of your interview offers and acceptances here along with any info such as your home states, preferences, numbers including ages *and cell phone* or whatever you see fit?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

What are you asking? I am so confused.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm assuming the op wants personal identifying information so that he can hunt down and kill his competition.

Hey, I guess it's easier than beefing up his test scores and ec's

I'm assuming the op wants personal identifying information so that he can hunt down and kill his competition.

I think the OP works for Home Land Security.

How common are they? It seems a lot of applicants and adcoms are alike, they go for the ones that are hard or even impossible to get? The difference is that applicants are aware of the situation but adcoms are not.

Would it be possible to list all of your interview offers and acceptances here along with any info such as your home states, preferences, numbers including ages *and cell phone* or whatever you see fit?
Thanks

I don't know what you're asking for, but you can't have my phone number. And why the asterisks? You're trying to emphasize your creepiness?

Stalker.

My number is (310) 217-7638.

Can't wait to hear from you :love:

Lol, he is gonna do things Beatrix Kiddo style.

What is the OP asking for exactly? How many people have multiple acceptances and their stats?

I see fit to list the fact this is suppose to be a more or less anonymous forum and leaving things like full names and phone numbers goes kind of in the opposite direction of anonymity...I think bournemedstudent is right, you give this guy your phone number and the next time we hear about you will be in the obituary column of your local newspaper...

Are you intersted in addresses and SSNs too? I can also give you my credit card and bank account numbers.

Please leave your name, number, serial number, how tall you are, whether you're suseptable to any diseases...

Let's see here, I'm 5'10", size 9.5 shoe, aquariaus, right-handed, left-footed, and when I pass gas it never makes a sound. Anything else you wanted? :laugh:

What is the OP asking for exactly? How many people have multiple acceptances and their stats?

Congrats! Your reply has just won the MVP awards. Unfortunately, the trophy has just been stolen by some naughty pickles. You know where to find her, right? *(310) 217-7638.*

You're from LA huh?

Congrats! Your reply has just won detective of the thread awards. Believe it or not, I called that number and got acceptances to every med school in LA without having to apply at all. But I bet you aren’t going to do it because Nashville has already got you, right?

*I was wondering how often Adcoms accept applicants that (would rather) go somewhere else. And you knew that, I bet*

hahaha. I'm sorry but I have no idea what the OP is talking about or asking for.

hahaha. I'm sorry but I have no idea what the OP is talking about or asking for.
haha i definitely second that. it doesn't appear that english is the OPs native language. this thread reminds me of those spam emails you get with strange combinations of words threaded together that don't form real sentences.