Musak + AAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dittozip

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who took kaplan....

i think they had us do that musak passage on the first full length for a reason... to prep us for AAMC hold times.

Members don't see this ad.

dittozip said:
For those of you who took kaplan....

i think they had us do that musak passage on the first full length for a reason... to prep us for AAMC hold times.

I loved that musak passage. Best verbal passage ever.

Anyone care to enlighten us non-kaplaners about the muzak passage?

Members don't see this ad :)
The muzak passage was my second favorite, first being the sand passage: singing sand, booming sand, dune dynamics. woohoo!

ironmanf14 said:
Classic! i think everyone remembers that because it was actually kind of interesting

Schaden Freud said:
The muzak passage was my second favorite, first being the sand passage: singing sand, booming sand, dune dynamics. woohoo!

omg I remember that too!

that passage freaked me out!

The only cool passages from TPR where the Stephen King one, the dying tree, and the Italian Humanism one. OK, so I'm the only person who liked the Italian Humanism one b/c I was taking a class on the subject the first time I read it, so...yeah.

All in all, how did you guys do on that passage?

How many did you miss/

I am just trying to get a correlation here between the passage being interesting and 3 of correct ;) Dont know if they are directly proportional

awesome, I just did that passage today. It was pretty interesting, but I missed the question about the mainpoint of the passage: improving workplace productivity vs physiological changes. I thought it could have been either :( oh well.