This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MUSC_2021_DPT

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Fellow members of MUSC DPT's Class of 2021!

I was hoping to meet some of you at the open house. However, it was canceled due to Charleston freezing over. I don't know how you all are planning on finding roommates or housing but I am definitely looking for both. I thought this would be a good way to start.
 
Hello Fellow members of MUSC DPT's Class of 2021!

I was hoping to meet some of you at the open house. However, it was canceled due to Charleston freezing over. I don't know how you all are planning on finding roommates or housing but I am definitely looking for both. I thought this would be a good way to start.
congrats on being accepted! would you mind sharing your stats?