MUSC DPT Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tennisgal17

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who else has been accepted to MUSC this application cycle (2014-2015) and is planning on attending? I've made a Facebook group where we can keep in touch too. Search for MUSC DPT Class of 2018 and request to join the group! 🙂
 
Who else has been accepted to MUSC this application cycle (2014-2015) and is planning on attending? I've made a Facebook group where we can keep in touch too. Search for MUSC DPT Class of 2018 and request to join the group! 🙂

When is/was your deposit due? I am currently on the waiting list and trying to figure out somewhat of a timeline. Thanks!
 
When is/was your deposit due? I am currently on the waiting list and trying to figure out somewhat of a timeline. Thanks!
I sent in my deposit in early March, but I just declined my seat for another program. Hang in there! I don't think the class is set in stone quite yet, since there are only 43 people in the Facebook group.