MUSC waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's the end of April and you guys still don't know? Holy cow, orientation starts in 2 weeks.
Tell me about it. Some of us have spouses who have jobs. It would be nice to know if we're being considered or should move on.
 
I was accepted and gave up my spot in late March but I actually just know someone who very recently got into their top choice and now I don't think will be attending either! So don't give up hope!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since they did not notify us that the class is full, do you think that means there are still openings?