Program-Specific Info / Q's MWU - IL OTD Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EGlover6

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Anybody have updated status on Midwestern University OTD program? Did you get accepted, waitlisted, or denied? Also will or have you accepted your offer?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone, Anybody have updated status on Midwestern University OTD program? Did you get accepted, waitlisted, or denied? Also will or have you accepted your offer?
I was waitlisted end of November and have heard nothing since. When I've emailed asking about any updates they don't really provide any info unfortunately

Members don't see this ad :)
This sucks i wonder how many seats are left! I know once girl who interviewed in December got accepted. And another girl in January who got accepted but declined her seat... The class size is 50 students. I haven’t seen that many say they have accepted an offer from them.

I interviewed in February and was accepted a couple days after my interview. I declined my spot, though.

What day in February was your interview? And did you get a offer somewhere else?

I don't remember the day, but I applied to three schools in IL and was accepted at all three. I accepted my spot at another school.

I received an email (the first contact since like October) to interview I was pretty surprised. I signed up for one but as of now I'm going somewhere else.

I interviewed in February and was accepted a couple days after my interview. I declined my spot, though.

Hello! I have an interview coming up! Would you be able to tell me what kind of things I should be prepared for??