My chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mini9492

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I just submitted my secondaries for most schools and have three more to go. I applied to 11 schools.

My stats:
Non-science: 4.0
Science: 3.76
BCP: 3.73
Total: 3.96

DAT: TS 20/ AA 20/ PAT 19/ RC 17

I also have extracurriculars, community service, shadowing and a global medical brigades trip on my application

I applied to UNC, U of M, UDM, University of Florida, Nova Southeastern, LECOM, Western Health Sciences, Ostrow, University of Pacific Dugani, NYU, and University of Penn

Just being nervous, let me know what you guys think! thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

UoP and UPenn might me a bit of a stretch. I think the average DAT acceptance there is 21-22? Maybe your GPA will offset those though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I think it is... After applying I was thinking about how it might be a stretch. Thanks for the reply :)

Hey guys!

So I just submitted my secondaries for most schools and have three more to go. I applied to 11 schools.

My stats:
Non-science: 4.0
Science: 3.76
BCP: 3.73
Total: 3.96

DAT: TS 20/ AA 20/ PAT 19/ RC 17

I also have extracurriculars, community service, shadowing and a global medical brigades trip on my application

I applied to UNC, U of M, UDM, University of Florida, Nova Southeastern, LECOM, Western Health Sciences, Ostrow, University of Pacific Dugani, NYU, and University of Penn

Just being nervous, let me know what you guys think! thanks :)

I hope you had fun completing the secondaries for U of M. :S

I hope you had fun completing the secondaries for U of M. :S

Did u of m send you the secondaries after they received your DAT score? I just got an email saying my application is on hold because of my DAT score. No secondaries...

Did u of m send you the secondaries after they received your DAT score? I just got an email saying my application is on hold because of my DAT score. No secondaries...

No. You have to go on to their admission website and start filling out the online supplementals they have. The sooner you get done with it the better since it looks like they started to give out interview invites already. I myself have not received the invite yet fyi.

No. You have to go on to their admission website and start filling out the online supplementals they have. The sooner you get done with it the better since it looks like they started to give out interview invites already. I myself have not received the invite yet fyi.

Oh wow, I didn't know that, thank you so much!

I just went on their website and I couldn't find the secondary... At some point it says:"Once we receive the AADSAS application - including official DAT scores, application fee, and required letters of recommendation, your application will be considered complete and ready for review by the Admissions Committee."
Nothing about a secondary?

I was emailed the link for the secondary

I just went on their website and I couldn't find the secondary... At some point it says:"Once we receive the AADSAS application - including official DAT scores, application fee, and required letters of recommendation, your application will be considered complete and ready for review by the Admissions Committee."
Nothing about a secondary?

https://secure.ahc.umn.edu/dentistry/dentapply/

Here you go my friend.

Well things got awkward lol. Good luck to you guys anyways

Have a female friend who got into UOP with a 3.7, 18AA. So don't think your scores won't get you in to UOP