Aug 9, 2015
i took the oat for the first time in May and got 310 aa and 300 ts. I'm taking it again in a week and a half but I don't feel very confident because my studying has been sporadic over the summer because I had a class which just ended 2 weeks ago. I've been studying constantly since my class ended but that still scared because I feel like three weeks isn't enough to study for the oat. Im graduating a year early so it has been kinda hard juggling taking all the credits I need to graduate and studying for the oat. Therefore, I have not done that much shadowing and hope to do some more shadowing after I finish the oat. I have a 3.5 overall gpa and 3.2 science. what do you think my chances are if my scores don't improve?

Jun 12, 2015
why are you taking it again?? 310 aa and 300 ts sounds good! did you ask the schools u r applying to if you need retake ??
The schools I am applying to are looking for 300 and above

Feb 2, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
why are you taking it again?? 310 aa and 300 ts sounds good! did you ask the schools u r applying to if you need retake ??
What schools are you applying to? I just took my OAT and received a 300aa 310ts and I'm not feeling really confident with my 3.2 GPA

OP
U
Aug 9, 2015
I dont think the score is bad, but I just broke average. Plus, I want to apply to Nova and they said to get atleast 320 if you want to be "competitive." I also dont feel like there's anything else that sticks out about the rest of my application so I feel like I need to get a better score :/

Aug 13, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
I also dont feel like there's anything else that sticks out about the rest of my application so I feel like I need to get a better score