My Chances?

Started by mjadip
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mjadip

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3.2 overall GPA, 3.0 science GPA and will be getting my bachelors in biology this spring. I have been working at a pharmacy for 4 months now. How likely is it that i might get accepted into a pharmacy school? Also, what schools should I apply to where i might get accepted?
 
Looking at the GPA alone, it may be a bit harder for you. Whatever score you made on the PCAT is another big factor.
 
I have a 3.2 overall GPA, 3.0 science GPA and will be getting my bachelors in biology this spring. I have been working at a pharmacy for 4 months now. How likely is it that i might get accepted into a pharmacy school? Also, what schools should I apply to where i might get accepted?

if u make a pcat over 80 then u got a great shot at a good amount of schools. if ur applying to non pcat schools then slim chance. so if u want to get in next year try to make a good pcat score. my GPA was a 3.0 but all A and B in pre req and i got 2 interviews using a 70 pcat but i got a new pcat in the 90's now so hopefully they come calling 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3.2 overall GPA, 3.0 science GPA and will be getting my bachelors in biology this spring. I have been working at a pharmacy for 4 months now. How likely is it that i might get accepted into a pharmacy school? Also, what schools should I apply to where i might get accepted?

if u make a pcat over 80 then u got a great shot at a good amount of schools. if ur applying to non pcat schools then slim chance. so if u want to get in next year try to make a good pcat score. my GPA was a 3.0 but all A and B in pre req and i got 2 interviews using a 70 pcat but i got a new pcat in the 90's now so hopefully they come calling 🙂.