My fellow Baylor 2010 matched Peeps...

Started by medsRus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medsRus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really wanted to be in a small Cali program bathing (and not scorching) in the sun, but got into Baylor.. Oh well, life goes on... Anyone joining me???
 
I'm sure your Baylor PD and future co-interns love knowing that they weren't your first choice! :laugh: At least you're honest!
 
I'm sure your Baylor PD and future co-interns love knowing that they weren't your first choice! :laugh: At least you're honest!

Of course, I ain't going to lie... and most of the residents out there did secure their choice... it is just a fact.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really wanted to be in a small Cali program bathing (and not scorching) in the sun, but got into Baylor.. Oh well, life goes on... Anyone joining me???

medsRus, I missed your enlightening candor...congrats, Baylor's good!