My First Interview Offer Came in TODAY!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

medready2005

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

So just one day out of submitting ERAS I have been offered an interview for a Peds Residency. 🙂🙂 The interview period that I shown is quite wide (from Oct-Jan '09). What are your thoughts on when to schedule the interview? Should I do it early to "get it done with" or should I wait until other interviews come in and then tackle the scheduling this way? The PD actually emailed me and I think replying to the PD early as a courtesy would be in place.....

any thoughts???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.