SDNLurker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2002
California
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Hey all!

I have been lurking forever, but finally registered because I got my first interview invite last week!!! This site has been so helpeful , most because I am from California and it is rough on us.

:love: SDN :love:

:) :) Lurkette :) :)

About the Ads

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status (Visible)
So you already did the phone interview, and are now being invited for an on-site one? If so, awesome!! :clap: mpp, a fellow Alaskan, is there now (as an MS1). He loves it. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find out some stuff he's posted about the interview and the school. :) (He can give you advice about proper cold-weather attire as well! ;) )

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2002
San Diego, CA
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by SMW
So you already did the phone interview, and are now being invited for an on-site one? If so, awesome!! :clap: mpp, a fellow Alaskan, is there now (as an MS1). He loves it. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find out some stuff he's posted about the interview and the school. :) (He can give you advice about proper cold-weather attire as well! ;) )

A good friend from Chicago advised: there's no such thing as cold weather in the Mid-West, only inadequate clothing. :)

SDNLurker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2002
California
Visit site
Status (Visible)
MDPhD,

I hope I have enough clothing. :)

SMW,

it is the onsite. Did you have an onsite? Did anyone else? Mpp? Can you please respond to my post about the onsite help?

:) Thanks :)

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status (Visible)
No, I only did the phone thing, and was then rejected. :( I know mpp has posted about the interview, so do a search. Then, when you find one of his posts, you can PM him. :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads