My goodness, this is a fine success story

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

southernhope1

Reaction score
It's over at /r/premed but such a story of hope for reapplicants that it's worth the cross-post!

Hello all! Reading about other people's journeys kept me hopeful and motivated me to keep going, so I thought I would share my own journey with you all. After four (!) grueling cycles, I finally received the fated accepted call a few days ago. Here is my story:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Oh now that is interesting and i learned something new about SDN today....I only posted the first two sentences and a URL but the whole thing was dragged into the message body....well, admins, let me know if that's not kosher.

Congrats on the acceptance, future doctor! It is a long and grueling process, but, hopefully, serving the community and your patients will bring you a lifetime of rewards.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh now that is interesting and i learned something new about SDN today....I only posted the first two sentences and a URL but the whole thing was dragged into the message body....well, admins, let me know if that's not kosher.

It's how the system handles media links - it does the same thing with Youtube links, for example.

Reactions: 1 user