Aug 31, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
It's over at /r/premed but such a story of hope for reapplicants that it's worth the cross-post!

Hello all! Reading about other people's journeys kept me hopeful and motivated me to keep going, so I thought I would share my own journey with you all. After four (!) grueling cycles, I finally received the fated accepted call a few days ago. Here is my story:

Reactions: 5 users
Aug 31, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Oh now that is interesting and i learned something new about SDN today....I only posted the first two sentences and a URL but the whole thing was dragged into the message body....well, admins, let me know if that's not kosher.

Rachapkis

2+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Congrats on the acceptance, future doctor! It is a long and grueling process, but, hopefully, serving the community and your patients will bring you a lifetime of rewards.

Reactions: 1 user

WildWing

SDN Staff
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2009
www.studentdoctor.net
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Oh now that is interesting and i learned something new about SDN today....I only posted the first two sentences and a URL but the whole thing was dragged into the message body....well, admins, let me know if that's not kosher.

It's how the system handles media links - it does the same thing with Youtube links, for example.

Reactions: 1 user

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads